Alicia Marie Fortenberry, a Former Frost Head Start Volunteer, passed away Friday, October 25, 2013, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Alicia was born July 16, 1991, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to Vonda Lee and Teresa Kaye (Harvey) Fortenberry. She was 22 years old. Alicia is survived by her parents; her siblings: Aundrey Nears, Michael Randolph, Brandon Fortenberry, Vonecia Fortenberry, India Fortenberry, Alexandria Fortenberry, and Jordan Fortenberry; grandmother Jimmye Dykes; grandfather George Harvey; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and many loving extended family and friends. She was preceded in death by her brother Antonio Nears, grandfather “Papa Ralph” Ralph Dykes, Sr., grandmother Doreatha Fortenberry, and grandfathers Harry Fortenberry and Johnny Brewer. Please sign the guestbook and share a memory.
- Date & Time: November 02, 2013 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Amazing Grace Christian Center
- Location: 4929 S Waco Ave Tulsa, OK 74107 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: November 01, 2013 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)