Andrew Lee Long passed away in Tulsa, Oklahoma on March 24, 2016. He was born on October 11, 1977 to Lawrence Joe Long and Debra Jean Fisher in Claremore, Oklahoma.
Andrew went to school in Claremore. He was on the national honor society, a member in the German club, played football and track. Andrew loved to be outside with his friends and family, rock climbing, hiking or being on the lake. He was also a lover of music, from classical to techno, and being a DJ in his spare time. Andrew will be missed by everyone that knew him.
Andrew is preceded in death by his sister René Long.
Survivors include his mother: Debra Miller (David); father: Lawrence Long (Beverly); daughter: Drew Stegeman; siblings: Russell Long (Anna), Lisa long, Diana Babin (Kelley) along with other family and close friends.
- Date & Time: March 29, 2016 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Our Savior Lutheran Church
- Location: 146 South Sheridan Tulsa, OK 74112 - (Get Directions)
- Date: March 28, 2016
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)