Barbara Lea Porter Pleasant, 80, passed away peacefully surrounded by her loving family. Barbara was born in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma on August 27, 1938 to Everett Waymond and Allie Beatrice Jones.She is preceded in death by her husband of 55 years, Ernest Walbridge Porter. Survivors include her children, Scott Porter and Michelle McCormick (Anthony); grandchildren, Tabitha, Drake, Aaron, Katrina, Hayden (Ashley) and Addison; great granddaughter, Oaklynn McCormick; husband, Robert Pleasant; brother-in-law, S.J. Porter (Martha) and sister-in-law, Jo Jones. Barbara is also survived by Carla, Caleb and Sarah. Funeral services will be held March 29, 2019, 2:00pm at the Prattwood Assembly of God. Private family burial to follow.
- Date & Time: March 29, 2019 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Prattwood Assembly of God
- Location: 401 W. 41st St. Sand Springs, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: March 28, 2019 (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)