God looked around His Garden
And found an empty place,
He then looked down upon this earth,
And saw your tired face.
He put His arms around you
and lifted you to rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful…
He always takes the best.
He knew that you were suffering,
He knew that you were in pain.
He knew that you would never
get well on earth again.
He knew the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb.
So He closed your weary eyelids,
And whispered, “Peace be thine,”
It broke our hearts to lose you,
But you didn’t go alone.
For part of us went with you
The day God called you home.
- Date & Time: August 20, 2021 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Memorial Park Cemetery
- Location: 5111 S. Memorial Drive Tulsa, OK 74145 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: August 19, 2021 (3:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)