On July 20, 1948 in Chance, Alabama, Charles W. Shivers, Jr. was born to Charles W. Shivers, Sr. and Alzia Shivers. The family moved to Tulsa in 1955. Charles attended Charles Johnson Elementary, Marion Anderson Jr. High, Booker T. Washington and finally attended college on a wrestling scholarship.Charles accepted Jesus before his departure. He was often found helping the young and elderly people, showing all kinds of acts of love towards his fellow man and his family.Charles is preceded in death by his parents: Charles and Alzia Shivers, daughter: Christa and brother: Robert.Those left behind to cherish his memory are his wife: Brenda Shivers; sons: Adrian Shivers, Shelby Shivers; daughters: Dana Shivers, Katonya Shivers; step-daughter: LaSonya Ramsey; sister: Christa Innis; aunt: Daisy Boyd along with a host of other relatives and dear friends.
- Date & Time: January 27, 2017 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Full Gospel Family Outreach Ministries
- Location: 1609 N. Evanston Place Tulsa, OK 74110 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: January 26, 2017 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)