Clarence Williams, 84, of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away peacefully May 20, 2015 in Tulsa. He was born on September 14, 1930 to Larry Hardy and Dora Dean Davis Dixon. Clarence is survived by his loving wife, Inez Williams as well as his children and step-children along with their families and a great host of other relatives. Viewing will be Tuesday, May 26, 2015 from 11:00am-8:00pm at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held 11:00am, Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at the Greater Sunrise Baptist Church. Burial will follow at Rolling Oaks Memorial Gardens. Full obituary to follow.
- Date & Time: May 27, 2015 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Greater Sunrise Baptist Church
- Location: 1205 E 46th St. N. Tulsa, OK 74126 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: May 26, 2015 (11:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)