Daniel A. Palmer, Sr., age 76, passed away March 23, 2015 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dan was born on Christmas in 1938. A beautiful baby boy who was truly a Christmas present to his parents, Cotroll and Maggie Palmer. Dan worked many years at American Airlines where he retired as a mechanic. Dan loved to joke and socialize but he mostly loved spending time with his family, especially his grandchildren that he adored. Viewing will be held on Friday from 8:30 am – 8:00 pm. Funeral Services will be 12:00 noon on Saturday, March 28th at Kingdom of Faith & Deliverance Church located at 5470 N. Peoria. Interment will be at Booker T. Washington Cemetery, Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- Date: March 28, 2015
- Venue: Kingdom of Faith & Deliverance
- Location: 5470 N. Peoria Tulsa, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: March 27, 2015 (8:30 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)