Ernest Walbridge Porter, age 76, passed away October 21, 2015 at his home in Sand Springs, Oklahoma. Mr. Porter was born on January 21, 1939 in Port Auther, Texas to Samual Jack Porter and Ruth Marguerite. Ernest worked for many years as a carpenter. He enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, serving from 1958-1962 as well as 2 years in the reserves, and retiring from the United States Army. Ernest is survived by his wife Barbara of the home; children: Carla, Scott and Michelle and her husband Anthony; grandchildren: Caleb, Sarah, Tabitha, Drake, Aaron, Katrina, Hayden and his wife Ashley and Addison; brother: S. J. Porter and his wife Martha along with a host of other loving family.
- Date & Time: October 26, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Prattwood Assembly of God
- Location: 401 W. 41st St. Sand Springs, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date: October 24, 2015
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)