Frances Liotta was a true patriot. She was a veteran of both WWII and the Korean Conflict serving in the WAC. She was born May 29, 1920 in Cheyenne, WY to Tom & Evelyna Liotta. She had many brothers and sisters, 3 of which are still living; Evelyna Larson, Eva Jeanette Taylor and Anthony Liotta. She is also survived by a large family of nieces, nephews, cousins and many loving friends she had made through the years. She was preceded in death by her parents and 6 brothers and sisters, John, Sam, Tom, Nancy, Vincent and Joseph. Frances would have greatly appreciated donations in her memory be made to the Liotta Family Scholarship Fund for Excellence set up at St. Pius X Catholic Church. Condolences may be left on this website.
- Date & Time: June 20, 2012 (9:30 AM)
- Venue: St. Pius X Catholic Church
- Location: 1727 S 75th East Ave Tulsa, OK 74112 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: June 19, 2012 (7:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)