Franklin Delano “Frank” Ballard, 85, passed away on August 25, 2018 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was born January 11, 1933 in Cherokee County, Oklahoma to the late DeWitt and Mae (Benge) Ballard. Frank was one of eleven children. He grew up in the Tahlequah area before moving to the Tulsa metro area. He married the love of his life, Wanda Lee (“Jackie”) Lane in 1952. They were blessed with two children, Gary and Deborah. Frank retired from the City of Tulsa as a Plant Supervisor for the Water Department after 41 years of dutiful service. Frank was also a Veteran of the United States Army, serving his country during the Korean War.In addition to his parents, Frank was preceded in death by eight siblings and his daughter, Deborah Reese in 2001.Frank is survived by his wife, Jackie; son, Gary, two grandchildren and two sisters. He will be sorely missed by all who knew and loved him.
- Date & Time: August 29, 2018 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Floral Haven Memorial Gardens
- Location: 6500 S 129th E Ave. Broken Arrow, OK 74012 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: August 28, 2018 (3:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)