Heather Jolene Baldwin, 41, passed away in Tulsa, Oklahoma May 30, 2016. She was born February 8, 1975 in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Coy Albert Fisher, Jr. and Vera Joyce Bushong Fisher. Heather is survived by her husband Emory Bruce Baldwin; children: Tristen Daniel Hiscock, Courtney Lee Fisher; grandchildren: Ryker Ty Al Waughtel; mother Vera Bean; bonus mother: Juana Fisher; siblings: Jason Lee Fisher, Johnathan Fisher, Elizabeth Cabaniss; grandparents: Mr. and Mrs. Coy Albert Fisher and Imogene Wood along with cousins, aunts, uncles and close friends.Visitation will be from 4:00pm-8:00pm, Thursday, June 2, 2016 at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home. Graveside services will be held Friday, 2:00pm at the Fisher Family Cemetery in Morris, Oklahoma.
- Date & Time: June 03, 2016 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Fisher Family Cemetery
- Date & Time: June 02, 2016 (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)