Hulene Russell Stephens, 69, passed away on February 8, 2016 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was born June 11, 1946 in Tulsa to Hugh Allen and Helen Viola (Whitlock) Stephens. Hulene retired from making Native American Jewelry and was the owner of Two Feathers Jewelry, Two Feathers Indian Art Gallery, Scientific Laboratory Consultants and Wolf Clan Express.
Hulene is preceded in death by her parents and nephew Allen Lyne.
Survivors include her daughter: Stephanie Quinalty and husband Robert; son: Andy Russell; grandchildren: Alyssa, Aaron, Jacob, Julian; great grandchild: Jasmine and a baby boy on the way; siblings: Claudia Porter and husband Don, Nedra Baker and husband Kirk, Zelta Adkins and husband Lonnie; dear friends: Marta and Mickey Cross, and Marta’s daughter Kelsey, whom Hulene thought of as her own, along with a host of nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and other loving family and close friends.
- Date & Time: February 11, 2016 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Belview Baptist Church
- Location: 1040 N. Yale Ave. Tulsa, OK 74115 - (Get Directions)
- Date: February 10, 2016
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)