Jean E. Sexton, 90, of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away peacefully Saturday, January 17, 2015. She was born in Longview, Texas on October 14, 1924 to Leo and Nettie (Bryant) Armstead. Jean was preceded in death by her husband, John H. Sexton, her parents Leo and Nettie Armstead and one grandson. She fought the good fight. Jean leaves behind her daughters, Imogene Gilmore of Texas and Patricia Sheppard of Tulsa, Oklahoma; three grandsons, Jonathan, Brandon and Herman, Jr.; one granddaughter, Evelyn Sheppard; brother, Max of California; daughter in law, Shirley Ellis of McAlester, Oklahoma as well as a host of other nieces, nephews and friends. Viewing will be at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home Wednesday, January 21, 2015 from 3:00pm-8:00pm. Funeral services will be held 10:00am, Thursday, January 22, 2015 at the Memorial Park Cemetery Chapel. Condolences may be left on the guestbook on this page.
- Date & Time: January 22, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Memorial Park Cemetery
- Location: 5111 S. Memorial Drive Tulsa, OK 74145 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: January 21, 2015 (3:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)