Jeffery Thomas Eischens was born October 1, 1957 in Tucson, Arizona. One of 9 children of Urban & Mary Louise Eischens. Jeff served in the US Air Force for 14 years and worked the last several years as a Warehouseman at Home Depot. He married the love of his life and best friend, Robin, 35 years ago last week. They have enjoyed their 2 children, David Eischens and family of Tulsa; and Mandy Gleaves & family of Lawton. He has 7 grandchildren he adored; Stephen Rose, Sean Rose, Rebecca Eischens, Haley Eischens, Abigail Gleaves, Joshua Gleaves and Jayson Gleaves. He leaves behind 6 brother and sisters; Dale Eischens (Diane), James Eischens (Debbie), Susan Fagan (Artie), Daniel Eischens (Glenda), Gary Eischens (Mary) and Nanci Allen; numerous niece and nephew and many other loving family. Jeff was preceded in death by his parents, and also 2 brothers, Rick and John. Services for Jeff with be held 10:00 am Monday, March 18, 2013 at the Southeast Baptist Church with interment and Military Honors at Floral Haven Cemetery. The family welcomes you to visitation at the Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home on Sunday from 2-4 PM.
- Date & Time: March 18, 2013 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Southeast Baptist Church
- Location: 1402 S. Memorial Drive Tulsa, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: March 17, 2013 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)