Juanita Mae Spradlin was born May 21, 1954 in Idabel, Oklahoma to Benion Williams and Zora Maze Williams and passed away on November 8, 2020 in Henryetta, Oklahoma at the age of 86.
She was a homemaker. Juanita was married to Charles Spradlin on September 3, 1949. He preceded her in death in January 1990. Juanita lived in Tulsa until her health started to fail. She then moved to Henryetta to Fountain View Man Grace House Unit. She loved the Lord with all her heart and loved gospel music.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, and one brother, Robert Williams.
Juanita is survived by one son, Robert and wife Bobbie Spradlin of Wetumka; two grandchildren: Michael Spradlin and Lorrie and Kelly Ellis and husband William both of Muskogee, Oklahoma; one sister, Jean Wood of Tallahassee, Florida; seven great grandchildren, twelve great great grandchildren, one nephew, two nieces and many friends.
Visitation for Mrs. Spradlin will be held on Wednesday, November 11, from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m., at Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home, 2103 East 3rd Street, Tulsa, OK 74104.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, November 12, 1:00 p.m., at Floral Haven Memorial Gardens.
- Date & Time: November 12, 2020 (1:00 PM)
- Venue: Floral Haven Memorial Gardens
- Location: 6500 S 129th E Ave. Broken Arrow, OK 74012 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: November 11, 2020 (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)