Judith Karen Swearingin passed away in Owasso, Oklahoma at age 74. She was born to Henry and Ann Swearningin in Moberly, Missouri May 31, 1941.Judith Swearingin was preceded in death by her parents Henry Swearngin and Ann Jones, her sister Regina Swearngin, and her brother Rodney Swearngin. Survivors include her children: Rick Edens and his wife Kelly, Marilynne Stout and her husband Pete, Randy Edens and his wife Michelle, Becky Strom, Rob Moser and his wife Sheri, Leesa Wyzard and her husband Jeff; grandchildren: Caleb Edens, Josh Edens, Andy Edens, Suzanne Shideler, Aaron Dennis, Brittany Stout, Jordan Stout, Janet Mitchell, Tuler Edens, Micah Edens, Brian Hixson, Brad Hixson, Ben Hixson, Emali Strom, Kaycee Strom, Jesse Moser, Mallory Moser, Ashlee Wyzard, Audrey Wyzard, Andrew Wyzard; and 24 great grandchildren. She is also survived by her sister Greta Nettles along with a host of family and friends.
- Date & Time: March 04, 2016 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Gospel Assembly
- Location: 8515 N. Whirlpool Dr. Sperry, OK 74073 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: March 03, 2016 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)