Karl Ramsey Willis, 83, was called to be with his Lord and Savior on June 17, 2015. Karl was born on February 7, 1932 to Adam and Melvina Willis. He was an active member of Shield of Faith Baptist Church. He served in the United States Navy as an aviation electronics technician and retired from Claremore Indian Hospital. Karl was preceded in death by his mother: Melvina Levina Tubbee Willis; father: Adam Hugh Willis; brothers: Clifford Harris, Luke Harris and Jonah Harris; sisters: Betsy Harris Sam and Rebecca Mae Harris Lester. Karl is survived by his wife Ella Mae Bohanon Willis; children: Bruce Wayne Willis of McAlester, Oklahoma, Nan Allison Willis of Talihina, Oklahoma, Paul Ray Willis of Tulsa, Oklahoma and Lisa Carol (Douglas) Haslett of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; brother: Henry J. (Canole) Willis of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Eight grandchildren, four great grandchildren and many nieces, nephews and friends.
- Date & Time: June 25, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Shield of Faith Baptist
- Location: 19629 E. 4th Pl. Catoosa, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date: June 24, 2015
- Venue: Christian-Gavlik Funeral Home
- Location: 222 West Broadway Broken Arrow, OK 74012 - (Get Directions)