Lena Marie Parker, better known as “Bunny Parker”, passed away Nov. 2, 2013 at her home with family by her side. Bunny was born Nov. 11, 1929 in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Watie and Meta Cochran. Bunny is survived by; her 4 children, Donna Shallenburger (Lloyd), Kathleen Billings (Gary), George Parker and Billy Parker (Keri). She had 6 grandchildren that she adored; Brant, Shelley, Beau, Sara, Nathan and Mikayla; 4 great-grandchildren, Lincoln, Kennedy, Jaidyn and Kai. She is also survived by 2 sisters, Cozetta Farley and Maudine Choate (Charles), 2 uncles, Gene Frost and Bill Frost and numerous nieces, nephews and other loving family. Bunny was preceded in death by her parents; by her loving husband George Parker in 2005; and a son, Frank Lynn Parker; a sister, Glenna Rose and a brother, Harold Wade Cochran.
- Date & Time: November 05, 2013 (1:00 PM)
- Venue: Trinity Baptist Church
- Location: 1703 West 41st Street Tulsa, ok 74107 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: November 04, 2013 (12:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)