Lorenzo T. Terry Sr. Was born to Johnnie Terry Sr. and Mayme Faye Ridge, on September 3, 1951 in Inola, Oklahoma.
Lorenzo accepted Christ at a young age.
He was educated in the Tulsa Public School Schools System. Thereafter, becoming a licensed carpenter; and also worked for the Tulsa Glass Plant.
Lorenzo loved music. He was gifted in playing the guitar. In his past time he would play the guitar, sing and dance with his brothers and sisters and other family members.
Lorenzo was preceded in death by his father Kenneth Sanders Sr.; daughter Jerrika Williams; his siblings Patricia Terry-Sowe, Linda Harris, Kenneth Sanders Jr., and Johnnie Terry,
Lorenzo leaves to cherish his memory, His loving mother Mayme Faye Ridge-Sanders; his children, Marvin Green, Brandon Pittman, Elishia (Lucious) Thomas all from Tulsa, Oklahoma, Lorenzo Terry Jr., Los Angeles, California, Marion and Crystal Grant both of Brunswick, Georgia; 23 grandchildren, Shartara, Don’ta, Lorenzo III, Darien, Jordan, Makai, Chante’, Alana, Tiara, Briana, Brandon, Kamwren, Chris, Stephen, Kajha, Iykeria, James, Jovontaye, Devin, Geynese, Lucious III, Laziah, and Lael; 4 sisters, Neterri Barnes, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Ruthie Terry, Madeline Ridge, and Erma Jean Terry-White, all of Denton, Texas; 2 aunts, Brenda Caldwell, Richmond, California, and Tommye Dean Cornwell, Las Vegas, Nevada; one uncle, Manuel “Bo” idge, Tulsa, Oklahoma; 4 great-grandchildren a special friend; Lorraine Kimble, and a host of nieces, nephews and friends.
- Date & Time: March 25, 2016 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Rose of Sharon Baptist Church
- Location: 5909 North Cincinnati Avenue Tulsa, OK 74126 - (Get Directions)
- Date: March 25, 2016
- Venue: Willow Springs Cemetery
- Location: Inola, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: March 24, 2016 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)