Mary Lee (Moses) Mason, 74, of Owasso, Oklahoma passed away surrounded by her loving family November 19, 2012. Mary retired from St. John Medical Center as the Unit Secretary. She is survived by her children: Flechia Easter (Earnest, Jr.), Charles Mason, Jr. (Stacy Smith) and Sonja Dunkley (Don). Mary is also survived by a host of grand and great grandchildren as well as other relatives who will miss her dearly. Mary is preceded in death by her husband, Charles Sr. and nine siblings. Viewing will be Wednesday, November 21, 2012 from 12:00pm-8:00pm at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held 11:00am, Friday, November 23, 2012 at the Covenant Family Church, 725 E. 36th St. N., Tulsa, OK 74106. Burial will follow at Crown Hill Cemetery. Condolences may be sent through the guestbook on this page.
- Date & Time: November 23, 2012 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Covenant Family Church
- Location: 725 E. 36th St. N. Tulsa, OK 74106 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: November 21, 2012 (12:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)