Neva Juanice Bridgeman, a homemaker of Tulsa, Oklahoma, died January 17, 2013 at the age of 78. She is survived by her loving husband of 62 years, Edgar Bridgeman; 3 Children, Jerry Bridgeman & wife Lisa, Cloma Johnson & husband Carl and Dean Bridgeman & wife Elisa; grandchildren, JD, John Jr., Joy, Michael, Jerry Edward, Faith, Karen, Spencer, Tim and Erica; 12 great grandchildren; one great-great grandchild; and numerous nieces, nephews and other loving family. Neva was preceded in death by her parents, Ernest and Leola Stroud; siblings, Darlene Sanders, Truman Stroud and Ray Stroud. The family will receive friends from 4-6 PM on Monday, January 22, 2013. Funeral Services will be held 2:00 PM, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at Tulsa Family Church (2021 N. Joplin Ave. Tulsa) with interment to follow at Rolling Oaks Memorial Gardens (9120 S. Toldeo). Condolences may be sent through the guest book on this page.
- Date & Time: January 22, 2013 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Tulsa Family Church
- Location: 2021 N. Joplin Ave. Tulsa, OK 74115 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: January 21, 2013 (1:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)