Rita Mae Brandle was born in Paris, Texas on September 15th, 1915 to Isiah and Annie Bolton. Rita passed away at the age of 97, Sunday, November 11th. In life, Rita enjoyed many things, but going to adult day care & going to church were what she enjoyed most. Rita is survived by her brother Robert Lee Bolton, of Sacramento, California. Also survived by an abundance of nieces and nephews and other extended family. Rita is preceded by her parents Isiah Bolton, and Annie Lee (Hardimon) Bolton. As well as 4 brothers, and 2 sisters. Viewing will be held at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home on Friday from 12:00pm – 8:00 pm. The funeral service will be held on Saturday at 11:00am. Condolences may be sent through the guest book on this page.
- Date & Time: November 17, 2012 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: North Sheridan Church of Christ
- Date & Time: November 16, 2012 (12:00 PM - 8:00 AM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)