Steven L. Pittman, age 69, passed away May 30, 2015 in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Steven was born June 15, 1945 in Cisco, Oklahoma to Urban Thomas and Carmen Pittman. Steven served his country faithfully, first in the US Army and then he enlisted in the US Navy serving on the USS HECTOR during the Vietnam War era. After the war, Steven worked many years with J.D. Young drawing blueprints. He is survived by his loving wife, Gloria; his mother, Carmen Melton (Gene); his children, Thomas Pittman (Michelle), Stevie Pittman (Sonja) and Ronnie Pittman (Jamie). He is also survived by his sister, Jeannie Raines Garrison and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his father; a son, Jerry Pittman and his brother, Gerald Pittman. Viewing will be held on Wednesday from 1:00 pm till 8:00 pm at the Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home located at 2103 E. 3rd Street. Graveside Services will be at 2:00 pm, Thursday at Ft. Gibson National Cemetery located at 1423 Cemetery Road, Ft. Gibson, Oklahoma 74434. Military Honors will be provided by the Haskell American Legion and the US Navy. Please feel free to leave a condolence or your favorite memory below.
- Date & Time: June 04, 2015 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Fort Gibson National Cemetery
- Location: 1423 Cemetery Rd. Fort Gibson, OK 74434 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: June 03, 2015 (1:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)