Terry Eugene Hanner, 58, of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away suddenly October 12, 2014 in Tulsa. He was born in Tulsa on November 8, 1955 to Thomas and Betty (Sandridge) Hanner. Terry loved to hunt and fish. He is survived by his mother, Betty; children, Chad Hanner, Megan Brown and Brandon Brown; grandchildren, Ashley, Baylor and Kyleigh Hanner; sister, Pam Encinas and nephew, Jeramy Casey. He is preceded in death by his father, Thomas. Viewing will be held Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home from 5:00pm-8:00pm and graveside services will be held 2:00pm, Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at Floral Haven Memorial Gardens in Broken Arrow. Condolences may be sent through the guestbook on this page.
- Date & Time: October 15, 2014 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Floral Haven Memorial Gardens
- Location: 6500 S 129th E Ave. Broken Arrow, OK 74012 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 14, 2014 (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)