William (Bill) Ferguson Owen passed away on April 23, 2014 at his Tulsa home. Bill was born July 14, 1954 in Pine Bluff, Ark. He was preceded in death by his parents, Doyle E. Owen Sr. and Bonnie Jo Owen; his paternal grandparents, Sam D & Ellen Mae Owen; his maternal grandparents, Clyde Ferguson and Lucille Madding. Mr. Owen served in the United State Marine Corp. Mr. Owen is survived by; two brothers, Skip & Jeanne Owen of Tulsa, OK and Joey & Pam Owen of Springdale, Ark; one sister, Shannon Fannon of Chattanooga, Oklahoma; several nephews, nieces, cousins and other loving family. Memorial Donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- Date & Time: April 29, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Fort Gibson National Cemetery
- Location: 1423 Cemetery Rd. Fort Gibson, OK 74434 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: April 28, 2014 (5:00 PM - 8:00 AM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)