Make Your Wishes Known. It’s Easy!
In order to document your wishes, simply fill out our pre-planning request form or call us today at (918) 587-7000. Our trained staff will contact you with free information and guide you through the pre-planning process.
Consider the advantages of making your plans in advance:
- Make important decisions together, not alone
- If something were to happen to you today, your family would know what to do
- You have peace of mind knowing you have minimized the anxiety for loved ones
- Your final wishes will be carried out
- You can choose a pre-payment plan that fits your budget
- Costs are locked in and you are protected
- Most pre-arranged plans are transferable, should you move to another area
By making your arrangements in advance, you can:
- make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family during their time of grief;
- make your wishes known;
- control the cost of your funeral and protect pricing from inflation;
- ensure that personal records are organized and easy for your survivors to locate;
- protect your insurance so that it provides for your survivors and not for funeral expenses; and
- provide protection in case the need arises before it’s expected.
We have a variety of affordable interest-free plans to suit every budget and need. No matter how elaborate or simple the ceremony, you can be assured that we will execute every detail to perfection.
Call us now at (918) 587-7000 to get started. There is no cost or obligation for this assistance or information.
Acting now to learn more about pre-planning is your most important step.
FREE PLANNING GUIDE
To receive your own personal pre-planning guide, FREE and without obligation, simply complete and send the easy form below, or download the guide instantly!
The pre-planning guide is a full-size booklet designed to store the information needed for funeral and cemetery arrangements. In addition, the pre-planning guide also contains sections for personal information that will eventually be needed by survivors and loved ones with the responsibility of handling your estate, for example, the location of your will or trust documents, your insurance policy, and military service information.
The guide is a powerful tool that should be a living document you update regularly and keep in a safe place. In it you will find an easy, straightforward process to help you consider options and record your wishes. When itʼs eventually needed, your completed booklet will become one of the most caring gifts you will have given your family and loved ones.