Angie Grace Caton Hall of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away February 3, 2012, she was 89. Angie is survived by her loving family which includes children: Martha Pool of Tulsa, Mary McConnell (Dan Byerly) of Tulsa and Paul (Phyllis) Hall of Tulsa; grandchildren: Rebekah Chapman (Lewis) of Hartford, KY, Crystal Infante (Roger Rheinhart) of Glencoe, Jason McIntire of Tulsa, John McIntire (Ladonna) of Paris, TX, Angie Bowser of Tulsa, Scott McConnell (Niva) of Fort Polk, LA, Paul Hall, Jr. of Tulsa, Daniel Hall of Malibu, CA and Adam Hall of Tulsa; great grandchildren: Jeffrey, Victor, Marcus, Christopher, Gracie, Gloria, Little John, James, Blake, Jerrod and William; siblings: Dortha Jean Graham, Mildred Stilwell and Grady Caton; and a great host of nieces, nephews and other family members. She is preceded in death by her husband: John Hugh Hall. Visitation will be 6pm-8pm, February 7, 2012 at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home. A memorial service will be held 10:30am, February 8, 2012 at the Memorial drive Church of Christ, 747 S. Memorial drive, Tulsa, OK, 74112.
- Date & Time: February 08, 2012 (10:30 AM)
- Venue: Memorial Drive Church of Christ
- Location: 747 S. Memorial Drive Tulsa, OK 74112 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: February 07, 2012 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)