Bud Hall, 78, born October 24, 1932 in Tulsa, Oklahoma died September 29, 2011 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Bud is survived by his children: Cheryl Moore (Kevin), Carol Batterson and Buddy Hall (Cindy); grandchildren: JJ and Lance Moody, Lanie Sullivan, Lacey Moore (Tyler Benshoff), Josh, Nicholas, and Jacob Moore, Shane (Jennifer), Jared (Amber), Joseph (Kristi), Sommer, and Canaan Batterson, Dani (Mike) Scrivani, Amy (JR) Hargrove and Katy McKaughan. He is also survived by his great grandchildren: Breea, Kylee, Corey, Cassie, Ally, Jack, Logan and McKenzie. He is preceded in death by his wife, Joyce Hall, three sisters, four brothers and one great grandson: Waylon Sullivan. The family will receive friends Monday, October 3, 2011 from 4-8pm at Butler-Stumpff Funeral Home. Graveside service will be held Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at Woodland Memorial Park Cemetery in Sand Springs, Oklahoma.
- Date & Time: October 04, 2011 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Woodland Memorial Park Cemetery
- Location: Sand Springs, OK - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 03, 2011 (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)