David Wayne Hall was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma on July 26, 1987 to Donna Hall and David Polk. David attended McLain High School and continued to reside in Tulsa until his untimely death.
David was truly one of a kind. In the words of his mom, “he was the glue that held us together. He was a son who loved his mother, a loving father, a brother, uncle and nephew who was always there, and the cousin that always had your back.” David loved his family and friends so much, he embodied the true definition of loyalty.
David, we’re going to miss your energy, the laughter that filled a room in your presence, and the way you never said goodbye or see you later, it was always, “Love ya.”
We “Love Ya” David.
David was called home on October 4, 2020 where he will join his father, David Polk, uncle, Carl Johnson and aunt, Christy Davis.
He leaves to cherish his memory: five children: David Jr., Davionna, Kaniyah, Davon’tae, and Kymari and two step daughters: Korianna and Chyree (all of Tulsa, Oklahoma); mother, Donna Hall (Tulsa, Oklahoma), eight siblings: Charelle Hall, Reenita Hall, Deonte Walker, Darun Canady, Dejah Cohn, Sir Cohn, Janiqua Copper (all of Tulsa, Oklahoma) and Paisley Canady (Kansas City, Missouri); grandmothers: Arlene Ross and Joyce Jackson; grandfather, David Polk, Sr., godmother, LaShona Hickmon and a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends
- Date & Time: October 16, 2020 (1:00 PM)
- Venue: Mt. Carmel Baptist Church
- Location: 2037 North Utica Tulsa, Oklahoma - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 16, 2020 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Rolling Oaks Memorial Gardens
- Location: 4300 E 91st St. Tulsa, OK 74137 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 15, 2020 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)