Marthella Gay Tyler, 80, of Eufaula, Oklahoma passed away August 15, 2017 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was born March 20, 1937 in Marshall, Oklahoma to Elmer and Minnie (Lambert) Sowles.Gay was married to the love of her life, Charles until his passing in 1993. She worked as a secretary and retired from the Tulsa Public Schools. She enjoyed her retirement, spending time with her children and grandchildren.Gay is preceded in death by her husband: Charles; daughter: Julie; step-son: Kevin; brothers: Glen Sowles, Ronald Sowles, George Sowles; sisters: Lela Goodnite, Myrtle Tarrant, Nina Davis, Ilene Clement, Mabel Avery and Virginia Tunis.Marthella is survived by her sons: Carl Grauberger, Brian Tyler; step-children: Teresa, Dee Dee and Jenny; many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, two great-great-grandchildren along with other loving family and friends.
- Date & Time: August 18, 2017 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Rose Hill Memorial Park
- Location: 4161 East Admiral Place Tulsa, OK 74115 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: August 17, 2017 (9:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)