Mr. Rudolph Abrahams of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away on October 19, 2020. Mr. Abrahams was born on January 27, 1927 in Kingston, Jamaica.
Rudy is survived by his children: Suzette (Beau) Pratt, Lissette Montague, Arlene Abrahams, Carolle (Vance) Simmons; daughter-in-law: Lisa; grandchildren: Madeline Pratt, Christopher Simmons, Caleb Simmons; niece and nephews: Marcia Lee-Sharpe and Donald McIntosh. The family would like to thank special friends who are considered family, Sally Ryan, Jennifer Mills, Hayden and wife Autumn and Fletcher and wife Cassie that were close to his heart.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, October 27, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., at Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home, 2103 East 3rd Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, October 28, 11:00 a.m., at Church of the Madalene, 3188 East 22nd Street, Tulsa, OK.
In lieu of flowers, please consider making a donation to the family.
- Date & Time: October 28, 2020 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Church of the Madalene
- Location: 3188 East 22nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74114 - (Get Directions)
- Date: October 28, 2020
- Venue: Rolling Oaks Memorial Gardens
- Location: 4300 E 91st St. Tulsa, OK 74137 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: October 27, 2020 (3:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home & Crematory
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104 - (Get Directions)